- You can visit the Website and browse without having to provide personal details. During Your visit to the Website You remain anonymous and at no time can we identify You unless You have an account on the Website and log on with Your user name and password. We will only collect information where it is necessary for us to do so and we will only collect information if it is relevant to our dealings with You.
- We collect, store and process Your personal information required to process Your purchase requests on the Website and any possible later claims with respect to them. We may collect Your title, name, gender, age, sex, email address, postal address, delivery address (if different), telephone number, mobile number, fax number and/or any other personal information received from social networking sites through which the You have registered to the Website including name, profile picture, email address or friends list, and any information made public in connection with that social media service and such other personal and non-personal information that may be required to access and operate the Website. Your card information is requested only when You place an order and is submitted via the highest level of encryption to ensure the greatest amount of safety and security.
- The information may be collected and/or stored in electronic form, however, we are hereby authorized by You to collect/store such information in physical form as well.
- Your actual order details may also be stored with us and You may access this information by logging into Your account on the Website. Here You can view the details of Your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are shortly to be dispatched and administer Your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which You may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
- We may share the information collected from You with our affiliates, employees, agents, service provider, sellers, suppliers, banks, payment gateway operators and such other individuals and institutions like judicial, quasi-judicial law enforcement agencies.
- We may pass Your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to You (for example to our courier or supplier).
- We may also use Your data in order to manage the Website, collect payment from You, enable You to subsequently use parts of the Website, detect any fraud or Website abuses, send You information relevant to the Website or our products, and in case we have any queries.
- We shall use the information collected from customers in accordance with applicable laws including but not limited to the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made there under and use the data only for the purposes of completing the transaction or for purposes as may be required under law
- If required by law or any subpoena, we are obliged to share any relevant customer information with the relevant authorities
- We reserve the right to communicate Your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure.
- When You download or use the mobile app, we may receive information about Your location and Your mobile device, including a unique identifier for Your device. We may use this information to provide You with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. You can also turn off the location services using Your mobile phone settings.
- When You download or use the mobile app, we also collect various device specific details like Device ID, Device Contacts, and Device Accounts including third-party accounts or MAC-address. This data is used to resolve technical difficulties and to provide You with the correct and most recent version of our mobile apps.
- We store small text files called Cookies in Your device in order to enable various features of our apps. They are used to store user preferences and trends which can be used to improve user experience. Settings can be changed to accept or not accept Cookies in Your browser settings. If You do accept a Cookie, You thereby agree to our use of any information collected by us through that Cookie. Any such information collected will only be used for improving the website experience.
- If You would like to unsubscribe from our email mailing list, You can always do so by clicking on the Unsubscribe link in the BOFY email sent You.
- We reserve the right to terminate access of the website to users if they are found to misuse or abuse the website.
1. You hereby represent and warrant to the Website that
2. All information derived from in relation to You are true, correct, updated and not misrepresented.
3. All information given to BOFY belongs to You and not to any third party, and if they do belong to a third party, You are authorized by such third party to use, access and disseminate such information.
4. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, You shall not hold the Website responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of the information provided by You.
5. You shall indemnify and hold harmless the Website and each of the Website’s officers, directors, contracts or agents and any third party relying on the information provided by You in the event You are in breach of this Policy.